Google
Fill Out The Form Below To Be Notified Of New Posts
First Name:
E-mail Address:

Monday, December 12, 2005

 

This Blog Is All About SFI Marketing

Hi,

I am an SFI Marketing Group Affiliate Program promoter. I started this blog for a few reasons. For starters, let me introduce myself.

My name is Jason. I started with internet marketing almost a year ago. Didn't start making any money until September of this year. There is a long story behind it. You can get the story by checking out my Opt-In List Building Secrets Blog. I talk about how I grew my opt-in list of subscribers from zero to over 2000 from July 21st until November. And my list and business is still growing at a rapid pace.

The thing is that I joined the SFI Marketing Group when I first found out that you can make money online. I have not succeeded at all in promoting it. Well, to be honest, I haven't really promoted it at all. And it seems that the only people that do well with this program have a Plug In Profit Site. But, I truly believe that you can succeed without one of these special sites.
That's where this blog comes into the picture. I am about to start promoting this program to my list. I also use one product and plan on using more. This blog will exist for the sole purpose of sharing my experience as an SFI Affiliate with you. I welcome any comments that you may have, as long as they are relevant to the topic. I don't want any ads in your comments, just honest opinions about your experience with this program. No blog blasting will be accepted here. I will be moderating every comment that gets posted.

So anyway, my goal for this blog is for all of us to learn new methods of promoting this program and making real money with SFI. I really do see some incredible potential with this company. It all depends on what we do with all that they offer to us.

I wish all of you the best of luck in advance,
Jason

P.S. If you are not yet a member of SFI, you can join by Clicking Here

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?